MARANT Construction Limited is the leader in the commercial interior office construction industry.
We are considered the benchmark for construction expertise. Working together, we deliver superior quality, enrich the lives we touch, hold ourselves to the highest standards, and make significant contributions to our client’s success.
We provide a full range of construction management and general contracting consulting services; our projects (small and large) span all industry sectors. Our reputation is built on a simple formula of delivering quality services while exceeding client expectations.
Our continued success is underpinned by always finding innovative ways to elevate the client experience and our commitment to constantly improving the knowledge and expertise of our team.
Everything we do, no matter how small, is an opportunity to make the world better.
Our experience allows us to manage and achieve all requirements as they relate to a client’s sustainability, LEED, and wellness objectives.
- Introduction of environmental requirements as an integral part of our business operations
- Continual evaluation of our daily operations in office and at site to maintain a high level of environmental protection standards
- Ensuring conformity to environmental best practices
Our differences contribute to our growing success. We make sure every employee is valued and has the opportunity to reach their full potential, at MARANT and beyond.
Diversity and inclusion matters, and change takes leadership. That’s why we help our industry partners make changes that progress towards greater diversity and inclusion in their organizations as well.
Here are a few actions we have committed to at MARANT to prioritize diversity and inclusion in our daily operations:
- MARANT is a Corporate Member of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC); providing a pledge to increase the number of certified suppliers in interior construction.
- MARANT is a member of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB); fostering connections and collaborations between Indigenous and non-Indigenous businesses and communities.
- MARANT has a strong representation of women in both its team and executive leadership, and continues to emphasize gender equality through recruitment and ongoing training practices.
- The MARANT Workplace Diversity Policy structures hiring practices to build our team based on diversity, equity, inclusion and safety.
- The MARANT Diversity Scholarship in Architectural Technology for Aboriginal and Minority Students was created to develop the next generation of construction management professionals by providing enrolment opportunities in Toronto Metropolitan University’s degree program.
- MARANT is committed to providing a high level of customer service and reasonable accommodation to clients and visitors, including those with disabilities, and is dedicated to continuous improvement and evolving practices for accessibility.
- MARANT works in partnership with staff, clients, visitors, and communities to identify, prevent, and remove barriers to participation. Contact us to view our Customer Service Standards / AODA Statement of Commitment and Multi Year Plan.
We seek to enhance our employee experience and support the communities where we work.
In 2016, MARANT proudly became employee-owned. This gives every employee the opportunity to become a shareholder/owner. Ownership allows every member of our team a share in our accomplishments and rewards, while also giving our clients the unique experience of working with an owner at every level of their project.
Through our extensive company-wide mentoring program, we share collective industry knowledge, teach best practices, and provide everyone with the most advanced tools, technology, and opportunities to succeed in their roles.